Waterjet Cutting Services
Our Omax waterjet with 5-axis head can cut a wide variety of materials including steel, aluminum, tile, stone, glass, wood, plastic and more. Whether your project is simple or complex, waterjet cutting offers a flexible, cost-effective choice.
Why choose waterjet cutting?
- Abrasive waterjet cutting can create simple or complex parts from almost any material.
- Unlike most methods of cutting, waterjets create no thermal stress or heat-affected zone in the material being cut.
- Waterjet cutting results in smooth surfaces finishes and edges, eliminating the need for time-consuming cleanup operations.
- Quick setup and fixturing result in rapid turnarounds.
Our waterjet features a 5-axis cutting head for machining complex, 3D parts
What materials can a waterjet cut?
- Carbon steel
- Stainless Steel
- Hardened tool steel
- Alloys of all types (including Inconel and Hastelloy)
- Carbon fiber-reinforced plastics
- Glass-reinforced plastics
- Other-reinforced plastics